Spring often means an increase in real estate activity. It is the time of year when many people opt to purchase a home. If you are thinking of making a move, or know someone who is buying a home, please give me a call. I can assist with negotiating the contract, purchase of sale, and ensuring the entire process goes smoothly.
I have been working as a real estate attorney in both residential and commercial real estate law since I began my practice. This extensive experience gives me the knowledge I need to be your advocate through the entire process.
Your investment is my top priority during your contract review and closing. I will:
- Review your contract
- Negotiate any legal terms or inspection issues
- Arrange for title insurance and plat of survey
- Work to comply with any associations involved with the property
- Work with you to ensure any required zoning certificates or other documents are available and present at your closing.
- Calculate real estate tax credits and appropriations
- Prepare all required closing documents
- Review and explain your mortgage loan documents
- Examine title commitment, survey, deed, and all closing documents
- Monitor important dates such as financing deadlines and closing dates
- Attend your closing
Need a Speaker?
I am available to give presentations, free of charge, on Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, and Elder Law. These topics are often misunderstood and they are so important.
Check out my new page on the website that shows the variety of audiences I have done presentations for and the topics. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to your group or organization. If you are in need of a speaker, call (708) 839-9622.
I serve clients in the south and western suburbs and am happy to meet in a convenient location, be it my office, your office, or a location near you for your convenience.
If you are in need of legal assistance, please contact me at (708) 839-9622.
Thank you for your business and support. We look forward to working with you and hearing from you if the need arises.